Friday, March 19, 2010

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I hate to see you go, I hate to see you go, hope the hell you never come back, I hate to see you ... and

Winter ... do not let the door hit you on the way out ... see ya, bye .... ta ta. Auf Wiedersehen!

"Welcome, sweet Springtime! We greet thee in song,
Murmurs of gladness fall on the ear,
Voices long hushed now their full notes prolong
Echoing far and near.
Sunshine now wakes all the flow'rets from sleep,
Joy-giving incense floats on the air;
Snow-drop and primrose both timidly peep,
Hailing the glad new year.

Balmy and life-breathing breezes are blowing,
Swiftly to nature new vigor bestowing.
Ah, how my heart beats with rapture anew,
As earth's fairest beauties again meet my view.

Sing then, ye birds: raise your voices on high;
Flow'rets awake ye! Burst into bloom!
Springtime is come! and sweet Summer is nigh,
Sing then, ye birds, O sing!"

It is about 73 degrees (F) right now, bright sun. Gorgeous ... Subfreezing temps, Snowpocalypse, Snowmaggedon, Snowfecta ... all that Snoverkill. All gone!


and my Nationals Season tickets arrived yesterday! Sixteen days until OPENING DAY!!!!

No comments: